Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18,2012

CJ,
Funny how a moment can change everything. As we wait for results from your labs I know so much already has! What really matters and what isn't even worth consuming your time. Whatever is before us, I give thanks and glory to God for His might hand is upon us. You are so brave and trusting and have given me the key to your heart so freely that I never want to take that for granted again! I want to enjoy every second of your innocence and pureness that is still left before the world steals it away. I want to memorize every second you are overcome with silliness and cherish the laughter that makes my heart skip a beat! So as we wait in such great uncertainty I rest in what we do know, God has you in His hands baby and He WON'T let you go!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment