Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011

LJ,
It is so good to finally be home with you!!!! I never realized how much you talk or honestly how much I ignore you. I am so sorry for this!!! I am going to make an effort to really start listening to what you have to say. You are an amazing young boy who is incredibly frustrated with his parents. Both Papa and I see how we haven't been the parents you need us to be. I pray you see the effort that we are making in trying to reconnect with you and make you feel valued. You are so very precious to us and to think that you might feel insignificant; just breaks my heart. We love you so much buddy and we are amazed at how much you have grown in just two weeks!!! You are not our little boy anymore but are on the bridge heading over to be a young man. It's a hard pill for a mama to swallow but I will because you are turning out to be so bright and handsome and caring and so very loved!!!!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment