Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011

JJ,
I did not have to wait long for you to give me something to write about today, in fact I'm still wiping the tears from my cheeks for laughing so hard. And here is why:

A couple of weeks ago we rented the new Yogi Bear Movie and I guess Sir Mixalot's I like big butts was one of the songs in the movie. But according to you the song goes a little like this:

I............like................. big butts in a can.

And to hear you go around the house singing it is just too funny, too funny to correct you. Maybe one day you will realize you are singing the wrong words but I hope not. Thanks for always brightening our day!!! Oh and just so we don't forget, last night you realized that your adult tooth is coming in where your front tooth  was knocked out. What am I going to do with you? You are growing up so fast and it is a joy to watch you navigate the waters of your childhood. How blessed I am to have you as my son!!!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment