Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3, 2011

JJ,
You so crazy!!!! You come up with some of the funniest stories and today I am going to write down one you told us. Partly because it reveals to admiration you have for your brother and the other cause, well it was funny!!!

On the way to the base library, LJ declared he no longer wanted to be a world traveler when he grown up. Nope he has now decided to become a dancer. This really upset you because you had promised him you would build him a plane to travel in. So of course I had to do damage control and told you that you could still build him an airplane because if LJ became famous he would have to travel all around the world. Some how the conversation turned to the fact that I would be really old and probably in a wheel chair by then. (This was your imput JJ) And away with this story you really flew and it went something like this:

Laughing JJ announces from the back back seat: " yeah that would be really funny, mom would go rolling all the way to the back of the plane when it took off screaming ahhhhhhhh. And then before we landed I would make sure to open the bathroom door so when we were going down you would roll right into the bathroom and your face would go right into the toilet." At this point you are beyond hysterics and we can not understand a word you are saying. I'm not sure if I should be disturbed by the fact that you are picturing my face in a toilet or very proud at the fact that you have a vivid imagination. But you know what, if it makes you laugh that crazy laugh you have, then go right ahead cause it just energizes me so much.

My question is will you build me my own airplane and have a special seat for my wheel chair so I don't roll all over the place?!?!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment