Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011

CJ,
What a sweetie you are. Lately you have been coming to me with a pony tail holder and saying: "Mommy, I want to look just like you." It just melts my heart the way you say that. You have such a heart to help, especially at the Soup Kitchen we volunteer at. You love to help make the lemonade and sweep the floor. You enjoy playing with your brothers and try to do everything they do. You love to fish with your daddy and your favorite place to go is the beach. You love staying near the shore where the waves crash into the sand and don't care for the deep water. It seems like so much of you contradicts. It is amazing to see your personality grow and girl you just plan wear me out everyday and have from day one!!!! But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment